Alex is serving from the Canton Michigan Ward in the Chiclayo Peru mission from October 2019 to November 2021.

Monday, September 14, 2020

Week #47 - Sonoma, California - September 14, 2020

Hey, so with all the insanity of the fires here, the sky turned yellow and was super cool looking. We shouldn't be walking around too much because the smoke can get in our lungs. If we do so, well it wouldn't be too good. 

So I'm still having a good time in Sonoma, Our teaching pool doubled in a short amount of time, and most of them are Hispanics, which is good because we can practice our Spanish all the time (mine's the best in our companionship XD). I'm kidding, but my Spanish is insanely good now. Feeling confident about it. Glad I got moved to another Spanish speaking area on transfers a few weeks ago

My new comps are pretty cool. They are Elder Nicholas and Elder Scott. We're working pretty hard and it's needed cause we have found that Sonoma is a pretty rich and prideful area. Here are some cool pictures from the sky and other things. Yes that's the sun in the first pic. (Sorry, I don't like to write much but I'll do better)


New comps -- Elder Scott (in back) and Elder Nicholas

Elder Scott, Elder Nicholas and Elder Dyal

Wildfire smoke is in the air

Smoke in Sonoma

Smoke and red sky in the evening 


No comments:

Post a Comment