Alex is serving from the Canton Michigan Ward in the Chiclayo Peru mission from October 2019 to November 2021.

Monday, August 3, 2020

Week #41 - Santa Rosa, California - August 3, 2020

I'm not going to lie, this week has been super hard. Our people with Baptismal date were looking online and found some anti stuff, and told us they didn't want to talk anymore. It was a huge blow to us, and I've been specifically really depressed over it. I wish I had something good to say about this week to counter the depression, but I don't. It's all cool though, we're still pressing on.

 One thing that was kinda cool is everyone in our house realized that I will chug anything on a dare. So I've just mainly chugging a lot of high-fructose corn syrup crap that they give me, and it usually causes me a lot of physical pain a few hours later. I mean physical pain helps me forget my emotional pain so... it balances straight out.

 If I keep writing it'll be just more depression so I'll stop here. Don't worry though, I always joke about this kind of stuff, I'm not 100% serious.

 -Elder Dyal


No comments:

Post a Comment